Monday, August 19, 2013

Paulina Gretzky Engaged to Dustin Johnson

Paulina Gretzsky and Dustin Johnson created headlines Sunday, Aug. 18, once they shared the news of their engagement on Twitter.
We've already seen the 24-year-old model could be an attractive lady with a seriously spectacular band, however there is a heap additional to understand concerning this blond beauty! Here are 5 stuff you ought to comprehend the betrothed.





She's Hockey Royalty: Yep, Ms. Gretzky's father, "The nice One" aka hockey player, is arguably the simplest athlete of all time. (Even Justin Bieber fan-board once he has to be compelled to meet mister. Ice-hockey player for the primary time in 2011!) however Paulina ne'er felt like she was living within the shadow of her father's success, telling complicated,  "My dad's accomplishments are utterly completely different than everything I've finished my life and therefore the career path I need to require. What he has done has solely been secured on behalf of me."
She's Athletic, Too: The excess of bathing costume pics on Instagram (and this Who Say shot!) are enough to point out that Paulina works out. In her younger years, though, she was quite the tiny sports star, telling complicated, "I compete everything, even hockey, however once I turned thirteen or fourteen I developed a passion for performing arts and singing."

No comments:

Post a Comment