Saturday, October 12, 2013

Telly stars put on their dancing shoes for Navratri

Rashami Desai Navratri may be a important competition for U.S.. Being a Gujarati, i'm additionally spiritual and believe Mata aristocrat. we'll be transfer home garba and praying. I additionally quick for 9 days, and eat solely fruits. enjoying garba when prayers may be a family tradition and that i follow it. I merely love this competition. i could even be motion to some venues to play dandiya.
Giaa Manek Navratri has forever been special on behalf of me. i like enjoying dandiya — this year, i will be visiting Surat and Ahmedabad throughout Navratri. I will not get an opportunity to travel to garba venues as my schedule is incredibly tight.

Manav Gohil I relish Navratri and its feel. however this year, i am deluged with work, thus i do not assume i will be ready to build it to garba venues or visit Vadodara. However, on the sets of Khelti Hai Zindagi Aankh Micholi, we have a tendency to ar shooting a Navratri sequence, thus that is wherever we'll get a sense of the celebration.

















Shrenu Parikh on behalf of me, Navratri may be a celebration that has got to be cherished solely in Vadodara. i can not imagine enjoying garba anyplace else. But, i do not assume my shooting schedule goes to permit Pine Tree State to travel to Vadodara. i am a bit upset due to this, however i am hoping to urge a minimum of each day off so I will be in Vadodara.






Rucha Gujarathi Navratri is all regarding god, nice food and wonderful Gujarati fashion. i like dressing up and enjoying dandiya-raas. As a firm believer of Nav-Durga, I perform the aarti and pooja all 9 days.










Pooja Gor on behalf of me Navratri may be a fesitivity laced with fun and it's to be celebrated in Ahmedabad. I build it some extent to come back all the way down to the town a minimum of for each day to urge a feel of Navratri. This year, i will be able to be attending a few of events as guest. i'm additionally getting to play garba with my first cousin. 
Jay Soni i'm seemingly to celebrate Navratri in urban center this point around. I've started shooting for the second season of Sanskaar..., thus i can not expect each day off. within the evening i am going to head to dandiya venues in urban center. i'd build Associate in Nursing look at a venue or 2. Navratri exudes such a lot positivism. and that i merely like to soak within the spirit of the competition.

Esha Kansara Being a Gujarati, Navratri may be a competition that is terribly near my heart. I merely love the plangency this competition brings with it. Although, this year I will not be ready to relish garba or dandiya as a result of i am busy shooting for my daily soap, I hope I even have it slow to form it to a dandiya venue— it looks powerful though!












Aashka Goradia Navratri may be a fun competition. This year i'm attending many events outside urban center. i'm wanting forward to meeting folks within the numerous cities amid all the festal fervour.















Manasi Parekh Gohil This year, Parthiv (Gohil) and that i have already enjoyed a garba session throughout a special show that we have a tendency to were a part of in urban center. throughout Navratri, Parthiv goes to be in Ankleshwar, thus I will not be celebrating the competition with him. But, I attempt to associate with my friends to try to to garba and dandiya.

No comments:

Post a Comment